The following provides details for policies and procedures at Educational Success Tutoring.
- Tutorials are on a one-on-one basis with the tutor and student. Parents are welcome to attend, and we also have a waiting area.
- Tutorials will last one hour each. If a student arrives late, it may not be possible to extend extra time, depending on the schedule of the individual tutor, and the session will be charged in full.
- In the event that a tutor arrives late to a session, parents will not be charged for the missed time and every effort will be made to extend the session accordingly. If the session can not be extended, it shall be prorated accordingly.
- Students should come prepared for each tutoring session. While we do have a library of materials to reference, it is possible we may not have materials to match specific class content.
Payments and cancellations
- Tutorials may be paid per session or parents can opt to be invoiced monthly.
- Payments may be made via cash, check, credit card or PayPal. A fee of $30 will be charged returned checks.
- For those opting to be invoiced monthly, Educational Success will charge credit card on file on the first day of the month for all activity on the invoice.
- Any outstanding invoices past due more than thirty (30) days will incur a fee of 5% per month.
- Tutorials cancelled with more than 24 hours notice will not be charged. Notice of cancellation made within 24 hours of the scheduled session will be charged in full.
- Parents will be grandfathered into their current rate regardless of price increases providing that the student is still attending regularly.
Inclement weather / snow days
In the event of inclement weather, Educational Success Tutoring will be closed if the Nashua School District is closed. All sessions will be cancelled unless the tutor hears directly from the student/parent that he/she still wishes to attend. We may be able to schedule as such depending on current weather conditions.
Safety and Hiring
We value your son/daughter’s safety at Educational Success Tutoring. Criminal background checks are conducted on all employees, and only those with a clean check on all categories of the background check shall be hired. Copies of these are held on file and Educational Success Tutoring shall periodically conduct updated background checks on all employees.
Please contact us if you have any questions/concerns about any of these policies.